Toàn Quốc [HCM] U&I LOGISTICS tuyển dụng Graphic Designer (May 2024)

Lương: 11 - 13 triệu/tháng
Company Description

U&I Logistics Corporation is a leading logistics company specializing in providing our clients utility and cutting-edge solutions. Our teams offer best-in-class flexible logistics services across Vietnam. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality services that meet clients' needs and help them grow and expand.

As U&I Logistics continues to grow globally, we are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to support our Marketing team with producing and implementing the company’s portfolio of creative requirements.

Job Description

As the Graphic Designer at U&I Logistics, your primary focus will be on conveying the brand spirit & vision through designs and videos. The ideal candidate will have English proficiency, possess a creative edge and attention to detail, and can think outside the box.

Responsibilities:
  • Responsible for creative design solutions that have a high visual impact.
  • Creates branding proposals, advertising materials, e-books, magazines, brochures, exhibitions and display materials, flyers, online materials, ads posts, banners, and other video material.
  • Responsible for creating branding standard guidelines for the company and ensuring all design outputs are aligned with the company's and brands’ standards.
  • Reviews final layouts and suggests improvements if required.
  • Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with peers and stakeholders.
  • Cooperate with the rest of the Marketing team across different types of media.
  • Be an advocate for design; educating and enabling others to create on-brand experiences/design.

Qualifications

Must have:
  • 1+ years' experience in a similar role
  • Fluent in design tools: Adobe Suite (PS, AI, Id, Pr, AE)
  • Solid skillset: critical thinking, design thinking, principles of design, conceptualize & branding.
  • Understanding of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
  • Ownership & strong communication skills (effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale without fear).

Nice to have:
  • Detailed-oriented (sloppiness doesn’t exist here)
  • Passionate & Daring (to not only keep but & push the quality to the next level)
  • Quick learner and able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly
  • Creative and innovative mindset with interest in working in an in-house environment.
  • Commit to the deadline (on time)
  • Basic animation skill is a plus.

Perks You'll Enjoy
  • Working & growing with Passionate Team.
  • Attractive Salary and Benefits.
  • Various training on hot-trends, best practices, and soft skills.
  • Company trips, big annual parties, team building, etc.
  • Sport activities: football, badminton…
  • Joining community development activities: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
  • Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snacks.

And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!

Back
Bên trên